RichardRead more Read less
Organic wines mean wine produced with grape grown organically thus without addition of industrial pesticides or herbicides in order to respect nature. No manufactured chemical products will be used and winegrowers need to find alternative solutions such as spraying orange essential oil to repel certain insects, using diversion tactics. It takes more time to care about an organic vineyard as, for example, many actions need to be done manually in order to preserve life in soil and not compact them with a heavy machine going between the rows.
OUR WINES ARE CHOSEN PERSONALLY ONE BY ONE.
- Each wine will bring something distinctive to your table.
- Even the rarities are chosen for your drinking pleasure first.
- From the winemakers they love most back in their home country.
- You should feel safe discovering our wines so we guarantee them (see FAQs).
- No constraint: No minimum order. Buy just what you want, whether a single bottle or thirty
Petite Arvine Grand Cru Cave Jean Rene GermanierA fantastically balanced Petite Arvine
Amigne de Vétroz Grand Cru Cave Jean Rene GermanierDiscover one of the best Amigne.
Gwäss Chanton WeinThe casanova grape
Riesling Chanton WeinAn elegant Riesling - notes of green apple.
Heida de Vex "Clos de la Couta" Cave Jean Rene GermanierPure and untouched Heida magic.
Fendant President Troillet Marie-Therese ChappazThe most famous Fendant of Marie Therese's range - possibly the first of her wines I knew