Beaujeu, Beaujolais We often find new excellent winemakers by asking our other winemakers. Philippe Deschamps came highly recommended by Vincent Lacondemine. Philippe Deschamps owns 6 hectares of vines in the central part of Beaujolais on various sites around Beaujeu, Lantignié, Les Ardillats and Quincié. Of these, one hectare is in the Beaujolais appellation the rest being Beaujolais Villages and Brouilly.
OUR WINES ARE CHOSEN PERSONALLY ONE BY ONE.
- Each wine will bring something distinctive to your table.
- Even the rarities are chosen for your drinking pleasure first.
- From the winemakers they love most back in their home country.
- You should feel safe discovering our wines so we guarantee them (see FAQs).
- No constraint: No minimum order. Buy just what you want, whether a single bottle or thirty
Brouilly Cuvée Prestige Philippe DeschampsFruity mineral Brouilly
Beaujolais Villages Vieilles Vignes Philippe DeschampsBeaujolais as it should be. One for grilling!
Beaujolais Nouveau Philippe DeschampsSummer in a bottle. This is a top quality classic Nouveau.
Morgon Cuvee Prestige Philippe DeschampsPowerful Morgon