Andrew StevensRead more Read less
Organic wines mean wine produced with grape grown organically thus without addition of industrial pesticides or herbicides in order to respect nature. No manufactured chemical products will be used and winegrowers need to find alternative solutions such as spraying orange essential oil to repel certain insects, using diversion tactics. It takes more time to care about an organic vineyard as, for example, many actions need to be done manually in order to preserve life in soil and not compact them with a heavy machine going between the rows.
OUR WINES ARE CHOSEN PERSONALLY ONE BY ONE.
- Each wine will bring something distinctive to your table.
- Even the rarities are chosen for your drinking pleasure first.
- From the winemakers they love most back in their home country.
- You should feel safe discovering our wines so we guarantee them (see FAQs).
- No constraint: No minimum order. Buy just what you want, whether a single bottle or thirty
Eyholzer Roter Chanton WeinA surprising Alpine red, pale, fruity but also surprisingly, err, animal
Pinot Noir Mario Barrique Chanton WeinOaked Pinot from the highest area of the Valais
Grain Nature Marie-Therese ChappazThis is supremely elegant natural wine
Grain Noir Marie-Therese ChappazCabernet and Merlot in Alpine purity