Our Wines - Cabernet Franc
I have a huge soft spot for Cabernet Franc. Cabernet Franc is the parent of Cabernet Sauvignon (with Sauvignon Blanc) and also a parent of Merlot. Cabernet Franc is often looked down on in favour of Cabernet Sauvignon, but this is an unfair asessment, based purely on commercial ease and habit. Cabernet Franc can be less generous than "CabSav" and so is less planted, and people rarely get to taste it solo. It has many facets but is best known for pepper and tobacco characteristics. Smoky rich wine.
OUR WINES ARE CHOSEN PERSONALLY ONE BY ONE.
- Each wine will bring something distinctive to your table.
- Even the rarities are chosen for your drinking pleasure first.
- From the winemakers they love most back in their home country.
- You should feel safe discovering our wines so we guarantee them (see FAQs).
- No constraint: No minimum order. Buy just what you want, whether a single bottle or thirty