Cement tanks with enamel coating were once very common, but went out of fashion in favour of steel and plastic composite tanks. They're still widely found in traditional cellars in Beaujolais and Switzerland but until recently people did not put them in new cellars. They are coming back in fashion for their thermal insulator effect, for "low intervention" winemaking.
OUR WINES ARE CHOSEN PERSONALLY ONE BY ONE.
- Each wine will bring something distinctive to your table.
- Even the rarities are chosen for your drinking pleasure first.
- From the winemakers they love most back in their home country.
- You should feel safe discovering our wines so we guarantee them (see FAQs).
- No constraint: No minimum order. Buy just what you want, whether a single bottle or thirty
Julienas Vieilles Vignes Domaine MatrayA more complex Juliénas. Fantastic Gamay
Chiroubles Chatenay Domaine Lathuilière-GravallonAfter 2 years with almost no harvest, Chiroubles is back
Morgon Cuvée Prémium (Corcelette) Domaine Lathuilière-GravallonClassic Morgon.
Beaujolais Villages Rosé "Vol De L'Hirondelle" Jérome LacondemineGamay is one of my firm favourites for rosé - this is why
Beaujolais Villages Domaine de la MillerancheLovely crunchy Villages
Juliénas Domaine de la MillerancheLovely classic style cru