Cement tanks with enamel coating were once very common, but went out of fashion in favour of steel and plastic composite tanks. They're still widely found in traditional cellars in Beaujolais and Switzerland but until recently people did not put them in new cellars. They are coming back in fashion for their thermal insulator effect, for "low intervention" winemaking.
OUR WINES ARE CHOSEN PERSONALLY ONE BY ONE.
- Each wine will bring something distinctive to your table.
- Even the rarities are chosen for your drinking pleasure first.
- From the winemakers they love most back in their home country.
- You should feel safe discovering our wines so we guarantee them (see FAQs).
- No constraint: No minimum order. Buy just what you want, whether a single bottle or thirty
Chénas Franck BessoneFranck Bessone is one of the best - mineral and juicy Gamay
Juliénas Domaine MatrayA splendid unoaked Juliénas from Matray.
Côte de Brouilly "Les 7 Vignes" Chateau ThivinThe reference Cote de Brouilly
Côte de Brouilly "Les Griottes" Chateau ThivinMaybe it's the name but I get cherries :)