Organic wines mean wine produced with grape grown organically thus without addition of industrial pesticides or herbicides in order to respect nature. No manufactured chemical products will be used and winegrowers need to find alternative solutions such as spraying orange essential oil to repel certain insects, using diversion tactics. It takes more time to care about an organic vineyard as, for example, many actions need to be done manually in order to preserve life in soil and not compact them with a heavy machine going between the rows.
OUR WINES ARE CHOSEN PERSONALLY ONE BY ONE.
- Each wine will bring something distinctive to your table.
- Even the rarities are chosen for your drinking pleasure first.
- From the winemakers they love most back in their home country.
- You should feel safe discovering our wines so we guarantee them (see FAQs).
- No constraint: No minimum order. Buy just what you want, whether a single bottle or thirty
Wiener Gemischter Satz Weingut ChristDiscover the original Vienna Field Blend - one of the best
Dôle Balavaud Grand Cru Cave Jean Rene GermanierThe classic Valais blend, balanced and harmonious¨
Grain Nature Marie-Therese ChappazThis is supremely elegant natural wine
Dole La Liaudisaz Marie-Therese ChappazA gorgeous concentrated Dole, without being too serious
Grain Noir Marie-Therese ChappazCabernet and Merlot in Alpine purity