Are you licensed?

Joelle Nebbe posted this on 7 Jul 2016

Yes, all the licences necessary to sell alcohol by retail as required by the Licensing Act are in place for both us and our warehouse.

We are also registered under the AWRS scheme for wholesale and trade sales.

Categories: Legal Information Trade
Tags: legal 
Contact Us